Wednesday, February 21, 2007




I guess since I have agreed to it, I have to post before pics. They are awful but very good for motivation. Since everyone else has disclosed their motivation I should do the same. First, I have a 12 year old daughter that is showing signs of being a bit on the lazy and unhealthy side and I figure that the best way to teach her is to set a good example. Her and I are competing against all of you as a team. Secondly, nothing fits anymore. I have bought some bigger sizes and would much rather wait and spend some money on new clothes that are are new smaller size. Thirdly, I just feel gross. Lastly, Eric has always said that my butt has to fit in the gate (put both of his thumbs together with pinky fingers straight out ) and it doesn't anymore. No matter how big his hands are and he stretches his fingers out. LOL


This competition and seeing my before pics is a great motivation to get to the point where i feel better about my health and appearance and look forward to 21 weeks of encouraging competition.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

designed by finalsense.com