Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Scott's First Entry, (staying clear of the smack talk out of fear)

If one more person tells me to just "quit" drinking pepsi cold turkey....I may need a good lawyer.....
On a brighter note, I made it through the day without a Slurpee. I anticipate the shakes to arrive tommorrow sometime in the afternoon. Keep in mind that I have consumed a Slurpee just about every single day since a was 16. I'm 30. Imagine the shock my kidneys are going through right now.
I also thought I would share the reason that I joined this little competition with you all. Two reasons - first off I CANNOT let Gary be smaller than me. If that happens I might be forced to steal his bright yellow suspenders at conference this year. (and I don't look good in yellow) The second reason is that about a year ago I went to see my doctor for some obscure reason, and I hadn't seen him in a few (like 4) years. His first comments, before even asking me why I was there, were to tell me that I was looking alot like my Dad. Not a good thing. My Dad, bless his heart, has a pot belly the size of a small medicine ball. That was before I turned 30. I've put on more weight since, and recently a large, portly, round, retired firefighter refered to me a "Husky". I was standing next to my brother-in-law. He is about 5'10", 265 lbs. AND I WAS CALLED THE HUSKY ONE!!!!! HUH???? Anyways, that is why I am joining this little competition.
I'll be the brave one and post the first pics......
First, a shot of me in my prime, about 165lbs. Back when I played basketball about 7 hours a day....



Secondly, a shot of Krista & Me back shortly before we got married in 2000.....






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

designed by finalsense.com