Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Week #1

Monday marked the start of our Biggest Loser competition. Here are the rules (as I understand them - please let me know if I'm wrong)...

1- Weigh-in is on Monday morning of each week (weight must be done at the office and verified by Veronica)
2- The competition will run from February 19th until July 21st.
3- Each week, each competitor must contribute $5
4- The competitor with the greatest percentage of weight lost each week does not have to pay the $5 that week
5- The overall winner of the competition will win the pot
6- Competitors joining the competition after Week #1 will only be entitled to the pot collect from the date they joined.

Did I miss anything?

The purpose of this blog is to track progress of this competition, and more importantly for the competitors to talk smack! Good luck to all!


P.S. I picked this template just for you Joyce!! You're sooo going down!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

designed by finalsense.com