Monday, April 16, 2007

Commentary on the Last Two Weeks

I've been pretty absent from posting the last couple of weeks (sorry about the delay in posting Week#7) and I try not to comment on the results post, so here's my thoughts on the last couple of weeks...

  • Hockey is not good for dieting!! Especially going to the hockey game and consuming vast quantities of hot dogs, popcorn, and most importantly beer!!
  • It's a little hard to give Joyce a hard time about gaining 4 lbs in week # 6, when she loses 6lbs in week # 7. (I'm trying really hard not to swear or resort to name calling)
  • I think Gary should have to pay $20 for every weigh in he misses and if he drops out of the competition should have to put in $200.
  • Now that I'm in LAST PLACE!!! I guess I should try to get a bit more serious about my WL attempts. I can't let GARY beat me. (I'm really just lulling you all in to a false sense of security and will win it all in the end... hahahaha, okay I could even type that before breaking into hysterical laughter)
  • I think I'm going to actually have to start exercising *sigh*
  • Regular grocery shopping goes a long way to eating healthy.
  • Vending machine breakfasts are not good
  • You have to actually drink water, if you want to avoid the side effects of severe dehydration. *sigh*

*SIGH* I want to eat cookies!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

designed by finalsense.com