Saturday, April 14, 2007

The explanation is.........

Guilty pleasure.

I went to Fat Burger today, had a japanese feast and a couple of beers last night, a couple of Starbucks Lattes and coconut cream pie (in bed to boot)......

After reading Scott's last post I had to step on the scale, because he just can't beat me ( Krista beating me I can live with, but not Scott and especially not Gary).....

The result was down 7 pounds and a trip to the mall to buy a new pair of size 7 jeans ( the old ones won't stay up anymore, even with a belt.) There is no logical sense to this so common sense says that it has something to do with the weight of guilt laying on your shoulders. Extra weight always helps in your workouts they say.



Since my goal is an 8 pound loss for this week I am doing all 3 of my pilates videos tonight and going skiing for the last time this season tomorrow and then going to Casa Bella's to eat a big huge plate of pasta smothered in a very fattening cream sauce. I am also planning to wash it all down with an ice cold beer. And no I don't feel guilty about skiing since Krista is going to kick everyone's asses since she is about to start boot camp. But I am sure I will feel guilty about the meal I enjoy afterward.

GUILTY PLEASURES.... the secret to success!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

designed by finalsense.com