Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Giving credit when credit is due....

I have to say that today I saw that Scott either has great willpower or he just doesn't want me to have the power to say anything.

While working at the McDonald's job today we became more and more hungry as the smells wafted out of the restaurant. We tried to distract ourselves with the view around us, only to see Starbucks and a fish-n-chips restaurant. The hungrier we got, the more we talked about foods that we miss. As a solution to our problem we thought that we would walk over to the IGA Marketplace and get something healthy to eat so that we wouldn't think about food so much.

On our arrival we could only smell the fresh baked goodies in the bakery. We looked at our choices, veggie,turkey or ham sandwiches with a good healthy vegetable soup or doughnuts and muffins or sausage rolls and cheese cake. After much drooling and wishful thinking ( How can I eat turn those doughnuts into a fat free lunch? ) I approached the counter and was about to order a veggie sandwich when Scott asked me... " Are you really going to order something from here?" while he looked longingly out the window at the McDonald's. Much to his dismay I said yes.

Then to my surprise as much as his he ordered a turkey sandwich on whole wheat without any mayo.

Congratulations Scott you deserve credit for your tremendous task today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

designed by finalsense.com